Section 32 *

Application for permission to erect or cause to erect any wall, fence or building or to put up or cause to put up any overhanging structure or projection whether on a temporary or permanent basis on or over any land which is the property of Government, whether a Poramboke or not, shall be made in Form 'G' appended to these Rules, to the Tahsildar of the Taluk in which the land is situated, with plan (in triplicate).

Inserted by SRO 1403/89 dt. 28-6-1989 pub. in K. G. No. 32 dt. 08-8- 1989.