131. Completion Certificate

(1) After completion of the work of telecommunication tower or pole structures and accessory rooms as per permit, the applicant and the engineer shall submit to the Secretary completion certificates in as in Appendix E and Appendix F respectively, along with a certificate of structural safety/ stability of the tower and the building, if the tower or pole is constructed over building; issued by an engineer registered
under these rules; having Post - Graduate Degree in Structural Engineering or Head of the Department concerned of any government or quasi government institutions offering post graduate degree in Structural Engineering.

(2) The Secretary shall if satisfied that the work has been completed as per permit, issue use certificate as in Appendix H allotting a number, included in a different series  from that allotted to building, on the basis of which the authorities concerned may allow power connection etc. for use of the service.