36. Revision,

The Government may. on their own motion or on an application by a person aggrieved by any order under this Chapter, revise any order of the Collector or the Punja Special Officer or the officer authorised by the Government under section 32 or any order of the officer or authority specially empowered under section 35 and pass such orders thereon as are, in their opinion, just and reasonable, after giving the person affected thereby an opportunity of being heard.